Freelancing is a Contract based work by providing different services as an individual. Freelancing offers many benefits outside of traditional employees. In the U.S., freelancers are taxed independently on their incomes, so businesses do not have to cover payroll taxes. Employers also are not required to provide health benefits, nor retirement programs. Freelancing offers flexibility to both the client and the worker.
Freelance Mastery is a course that covers Different methods of freelancing, How Freelancing works and many different things about Freelancing. If you are interested on how to become a Master freelancer, then this course is the right for you.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Freelance Mastery 1: Freelancing Overview
- Freelance Mastery 2: Freelancing Options
- Freelance Mastery 3: Freelance Websites
- Freelance Mastery 4: Using Freelance Website
- Freelance Mastery 5: Forums To Find Jobs
- Freelance Mastery 6: More Strategies For Finding Work
- Freelance Mastery 7: Important Considerations